- "Happier, Healthier, Hybrid: MIT Research Finds Hybrid Work Schedules Promote Employee Well-being"
- RWJF Culture of Health Blog Post highlights employer toolkit
- Featured in FastCompany: Three tweaks employers can make to work conditions to foster improved employee well-being
- Boston Globe reports on how workers' emerging priorities, including better work-life balance, could be influencing future business leaders, & points to employer toolkit on Work and Well-Being Initiative website
- WWBI team is invited to present at the Surgeon General's Research Roundtable
- Will workers redesign their workplace after COVID-19? A Webinar sponsored by the American Journal of Public Health