- The Washington Post: "Bosses should fix toxic workplaces, surgeon general says. Here’s how."
- U.S. Surgeon General releases framework for workplace mental health and well-being that points to WWBI research
- "Happier, Healthier, Hybrid: MIT Research Finds Hybrid Work Schedules Promote Employee Well-being"
- RWJF Culture of Health Blog Post highlights employer toolkit
- Featured in FastCompany: Three tweaks employers can make to work conditions to foster improved employee well-being
- Boston Globe reports on how workers' emerging priorities, including better work-life balance, could be influencing future business leaders, & points to employer toolkit on Work and Well-Being Initiative website